Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chicks- Check out these books

Just a quickie:

As a lover of all books, fashion & purses, cupid shot an arrow through my heart when I spied this magical link on twitter the other day.
These old books - turned handbags are another great accessory that could be marketed in all kinds of boutiques. I could just see these at places like Three Monkey's, down in NW Portland, Gypsy Chic, Moxie or Local 35. I wonder if Target would jump on the band wagon? But then you know, they wouldn't bother using books, they'd just mass produce fake handbags from made to look like old books.

I better get an authentic one before that happens right?

http://vimeo.com/2657688

For some reason the video wouldn't embed correctly... so you can check them out at the above link, or the title to the blog, will take you to the website. I'll try to see if I can get the correct code later.

No comments: